This website is operated by Jodo Technologies (OPC) Private Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Jodo Technologies (OPC) Private Limited. Jodo Technologies (OPC) Private Limited offers this website, including all information, tools and services (the “Services”) available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices (the “Terms”) stated here.
By accessing, creating or contributing any account, personal details, Stores, User Needs, Store Requests (Enquiries), Store Responses, Orders, Store Categories, Inventory, Bill Info, Payment Info, Offers, Rewards, Promotional messages, Stock Requests, etc. hosted at https://www.jodo.store (the “Content”), and in consideration for the Services we provide to you, you agree to abide by these Terms, additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read them carefully before accessing or creating any Content.
Any new features or tools which are added to the set of Services shall also be subject to the Terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Key points to note:
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- For End Customers that use jodo.store to interact with Stores, these Terms make up the entire agreement between the parties regarding jodo.store, and supersedes any prior agreements. Merchants who sign up for a paid service at jodo.store are required to sign an additional agreement for the duration of the paid service.
- Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- This agreement applies to all categories of users including, but not limited to, End Customers, Merchants, Logistics Agents, Network Administrators, and Super Users.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- These Terms do not confer any third party beneficiary rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing jodo.store.
- If you do not agree to all of these Terms, you are not permitted to use the Services provided.
- If these Terms are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms.
- This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 01 - General Conditions
SECTION 02 - Prohibited Uses
SECTION 03 - Marketplace Terms
SECTION 04 - Marketplace - Participating Store Terms
SECTION 05 - Optional Tools
SECTION 06 - User Account and Personal Information
SECTION 07 - SMS Messages
SECTION 08 – Push Notifications
SECTION 09 - User Generated Content
SECTION 10 - Accuracy, Completeness And Timeliness Of Information
SECTION 11 - Third-Party Links
SECTION 12 - User Comments, Feedback And Other Submissions
SECTION 13 - Errors, Inaccuracies And Omissions
SECTION 14 - Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
SECTION 15 - Severability
SECTION 16 - Indemnification
SECTION 17 - Termination
SECTION 18 - Entire Agreement
SECTION 19 - Copyright Complaints
SECTION 20 - Governing Law
SECTION 22 - Contact Information
SECTION 23 - Trial and Paid Services to Merchants
- By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You also certify that you are legally permitted to use the Services, and take full responsibility for the selection and use of the Services.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment and services needed for access to and use of jodo.store and for paying all charges related thereto.
- You may not resell, distribute, make any commercial use of (other than the intended 'Services' provided), use on a timeshare or service bureau basis, or use to operate a website or otherwise generate income from jodo.store, without express written permission by us.
- You understand that your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree not to use the site or its content to:
- violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- solicit, facilitate or encourage others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts or any violations of these Terms or our policies;
- infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- transmit any material that is abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- bully, intimidate, abuse, stalk, insult, defame, slander, disparage, discriminate, harass, or harm another individual, including revealing the real name of any fellow user that has chosen to use an alias on jodo.store;
- collect users' content or information, or otherwise access jodo.store, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else;
- do anything that could disable, overburden, disrupt or impair the proper working or appearance of jodo.store, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other jodo.store functionality or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to jodo.store;
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for engaging in any of the prohibited uses.
- jodo.store is primarily a marketplace that connects buyers (Consumers/ End Customer) and sellers (Stores)
- All goods and services listed on the site, are offered by the respective Stores. jodo.store neither controls nor is responsible for the listed Content
- All items added by the Customer to their 'List', are directly sent to Stores, deemed appropriate by jodo.store, soliciting Responses
- All Responses from Stores are sent directly from the Store to the Customer. jodo.store neither controls nor is responsible for the Responses
- All Orders placed by Customers are sent directly to the corresponding Store. jodo.store neither controls nor is responsible for the Order
- The Merchant of the Store that receives an Order from a Customer is the only one responsible to fulfill the Order. jodo.store neither controls nor is responsible for Order fulfillment
- The Provision of any Logistics Option (Customer Location Delivery/ Pick-up) is at the sole discretion of the Merchant of the Store. jodo.store neither controls nor is responsible for such provisions
- jodo.store does not control payments made outside of site. All such payments are responsibilities of the parties involved in the payment
- Unless explicitly mentioned, all offers and the corresponding rewards are offered by the respective Merchants of the Stores where they are applicable. jodo.store will not be liable to refund/redeem for any such offers or rewards.
- All Orders will be subject to the Order Fulfillment, Logistics & Payments Policy and the Order Cancellation, Returns, Exchanges & Refunds Policy
- All Store Specific Policies take precedence over the Generic Policies
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at any Participating Store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more detail, please review the Return Policy.
Prices on jodo.store are subject to the Pricing Policy
Products and Services
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through this website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- The Stores have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the Store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- The Stores reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of the Stores. The Stores reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- The Stores do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Modifications to the service AND Prices
- Prices for products/services offered are subject to change without notice.
- The Stores reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- The Stores shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All Orders will be subject to the "Order Fulfillment, Logistics & Payments Policy" and the "Order Cancellation, Returns, Exchanges & Refunds Policy" of the specific Store
- The Stores reserve the right to refuse any order you place with them. They may, in their sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that the Store makes a change to or cancels an order, the Store may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. The Stores reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in their sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- For more detail, please review the Store specific Return Policy.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You will provide true, accurate, current, and complete information as prompted by the registration form and the user profile page;
- You will maintain and update such information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete at all times;
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
- You will not create more than one personal account;
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission;
- You will not use jodo.store if you are a convicted sex offender;
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission;
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name);
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your jodo.store password, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your password, including User Generated Content contributed by a third party whom you have authorized to post content under your account. You agree to immediately notify jodo.store of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security related to jodo.store. We reserve the right to require you to alter your password if we believe that your password is no longer secure. You agree that jodo.store will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to adequately safeguard your password;
All Customer Store Accounts are governed by the Customer Store Accounts Policy
All registered users of jodo.store agree & consent to receive welcome SMS messages, and various promotional and transactional SMS messages at the phone number used during registration of account with jodo.store.
While jodo.store will make a sincere effort to avoid spamming registered users' phones with unnecessary SMS messages, all registered users also agree that the consent to receive promotional & transactional SMSes from jodo.store overrides any DND registry entries.
All registered users of jodo.store who agree to receive push notifications on their device agree to receive such notifications on any matters pertaining to their account at jodo.store.
While jodo.store will make a sincere effort to send necessary push notifications onto the users' device, jodo.store cannot guarantee the receipt of such notifications by the user owing to a multitude of reasons. Hence the user is advised not to rely solely on these notifications during the use of their account.
jodo.store does not claim ownership of any Content you submit through the Services offered. You own all of the Content you post on jodo.store. In addition:
- For Content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content) you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or in connection with the Services at jodo.store, including, without limitation, the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work in any format or medium now known or later developed.
- Any content submitted by a user may be shared with other user(s), based on the nature of the content and the users role.
- Attribution: When sharing your content with other users, jodo.store may choose to temporarily omit attributing the content to you in order to solicit an unbiased response. On other occasions, when publicly displaying, publicly performing, reproducing or distributing copies of your Content, or Content as incorporated into a collective work, jodo.store will make best efforts to credit your authorship. You grant jodo.store permission to use your name and user profile on jodo.store for such attribution purposes. You agree to represent yourself accurately. You acknowledge that misrepresentation may lead us, in our sole discretion, to cancel your use of the Services and delete any of your Content.
- Conduct: All of us here at jodo.store believe deeply in free speech. Given our role in offering this service, however, we must reserve the right to remove certain Content that you may post. As a general matter, you may post content freely, so long as the content is not Prohibited (See SECTION 02 - PROHIBITED USES).
- You represent and warrant also that the Content you supply does not violate these Terms, and that you will indemnify and hold jodo.store harmless for any and all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with Content and to use Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
- You acknowledge that jodo.store does not pre-screen or regularly review posted Content, and you agree that you are solely responsible for all of your Content.
- jodo.store is not required to host, display, or distribute any Content, and may remove at any time or refuse any Content at its sole discretion.
- jodo.store is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of any kind to any Content.
- You represent and warrant that your Content and jodo.store’s authorized use thereof do not and will not infringe the rights of any third party (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other legal or moral rights).
- You understand that all Content posted to https://www.jodo.store is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You understand, also, that all opinions expressed by users of this site are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as representatives of jodo.store. You agree that jodo.store will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of any content posted on this site. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
- Collecting personal information from children under the age of 18 is prohibited. No Content should be directed toward such children without the express written permission of jodo.store.
- jodo.store may change, suspend or discontinue the Services including any content for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. You agree that jodo.store shall not be liable to you or any third party for removing your Content or suspending or terminating your access to jodo.store (or any portion thereof).
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Certain content and services available via jodo.store may include materials from third-parties. jodo.store’s provision of a link to any other website or Internet resource (Third-Party Links) is for your convenience only and does not signify jodo.store’s endorsement of such other website or resource or its contents.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that is not related to User Generated Content. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the Services or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Services or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
The Service and all Products and Services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. jodo.store makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the site’s operation or the information, content or materials included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, jodo.store hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, and non-infringement. jodo.store will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use this site. You expressly agree that your use, or inability to use, this site is solely at your own risk.
jodo.store makes no warranty that the services provided will meet your requirements, or that jodo.store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Services at any time, without notice to you. You agree that jodo.store will not be liable in any event to you or any other party for any suspension, modification, discontinuance or lack of availability of the Services or Content.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You acknowledge that access to data (including, but not limited to, documents, photographs, and software files) stored by you or others on jodo.store is not guaranteed and that we shall not be responsible to you for any loss of data caused by jodo.store or its unavailability. We make no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of jodo.store, or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through jodo.store, or that defects in jodo.store will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of jodo.store is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage arising therefrom. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from jodo.store shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
In no case shall Jodo Technologies (OPC) Private Limited, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or any Content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Jodo Technologies (OPC) Private Limited and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may discontinue your participation in and access to jodo.store at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof). We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account.
jodo.store reserves the right to investigate your use of the Services in the event jodo.store, in its sole and absolute discretion, believes you have violated these Terms.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Services constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms shall not be construed against the drafting party.
jodo.store respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please Write to us for reporting copyright infringements.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on jodo.store.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of Hyderabad, Telangana.
You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at this page.
jodo.store reserves the right to change, at any time, at our sole and absolute discretion, the Terms under which these Services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
Any Trial and Paid Services offered by jodo.store to Merchants will also be covered by the Terms listed here.